Skip to content
Loading…

206 reasons I love you #2

Naomi_EvernightStar
Public 0 conversations 1 thought 5 upvotes 0 downvotes 0 series

Theo: "Captain?"

In groups

Thought

Thought

benfromnights

Edmund wandering past at the exact wrong moment is my favourite bit. I bet he's been keeping a tally on Theo for weeks and this was attempt number forty.

Edmund wandering past at the exact wrong moment is my favourite bit. I bet he's been keeping a tally on Theo for weeks and this was attempt number forty.

Post content

Theo: "Captain?"

Victoria: "Yes?"

"Do you have a name..."

She narrows her eyes.

"...or can I call you mine?"

She stares at him for a moment.

"You may call me Victoria."

Theo sighs dramatically.

"Worth asking."

Edmund, passing by:

"Rejected in record time."

Thoughts

  • benfromnights

    Edmund wandering past at the exact wrong moment is my favourite bit. I bet he's been keeping a tally on Theo for weeks and this was attempt number forty.

    Permalink